It's called Adopt A Polish, and it is a wonderful organization that finds loving homes for polish in need. It's not a joke! Here's how it works:
- You go visit AdoptAPolish.org, and read the profiles of the brand new, unused polishes that are looking for a new home.
- You leave a comment on the polish profiles explaining why you would provide the best home for that particular polish. Be creative, because then...
- ...the people that run the organization choose the person that they think would take the best care of the polish based on the answers they receive in the comments.
- Adopt A Polish covers all of the expenses of getting the polish to you if you are chosen!
- You and your new polish get to enjoy your life together.
Isn't that just heartbreaking? The tiny crutches!
So go check it out and potentially give a brand new polish a new home and a new lease on life -- for FREE! The first application period will be closing December 31.
AdoptAPolish.org is run and funded by the people at NailPolishCanada, but the adoptions are open to residents of the US and Canada.