I've finally decided on my 13 favorite nail art manicures of 2013! These selections are based on my personal preferences, not post popularity. Unfortunately, I just couldn't bring myself to put them in any special order this year. So I've just put them all together in a collage, and included the links to each of the posts below. Which one is your favorite? Do you think I missed any crucial manicures?
- Cattails at Sunset - Guest Post on All Lacquered Up
- Hipster Mix and Match - China Glaze Sunsational Nail Art
- 31DC2013 Day 03: Yellow Bee Silhouettes
- 31DC2013 Day 07: Black and White Midnight Smoke Nail Art
- MINIONS!! - Despicable Me Nail Art
- The Tadashi Shoji Nail Art Challenge - Final Clutch Design and Matching Nail Art
- TUTORIAL: Sugared Stars and Stripes
- Pantone Color of the Year 2014: Radiant Orchid Nail Art
- TUTORIAL: Distressed Nail Art (Punk/Grungy Effect)
- Trippy Drippy
- Citrus Watermarble - Zoya Stunning Nail Art
- Yo Dawg I Heard You Like Nails
- Succulent Plant Pattern Nail Art (Inspired by Lindsay Nohl)
2013 was a great year for Chalkboard Nails. I won the Tadashi Shoji Nail Art Challenge and got to provide input on a limited edition clutch, one of my photos was on The Today Show, I flew to NYC to judge the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art finale, a couple of my manicures were published in Redbook Magazine, I got to do an interview for Nail It! Magazine, and I participated in a video interview series for Nicole by OPI. I got to work with great brands, meet great people, and push my limits as a nail artist. I hope my good fortune continues in 2014!