These nail tattoos are easy, fun, and sassy. The designs are awesome -- I couldn't pick just one! So I jammed a bunch of them together. Not sure what to call it though... graffiti nails? Collage art? Clipart manicure? What do you think?
- Apply your base polish and let it dry completely.
- Cut the tattoo you want to use out of the sheet.
- Remove the clear top sheet. Press the tattoo (image side down) on to your nail. BigRuby makes it easy to place these where you want them because they have the image reprinted on the back side of the sheet!
- Wet the back of the tattoo and press down for 15 seconds. Remove the paper.
- Smooth your tattoo out (if needed) with a wet finger.
- Let dry and finish with two coats of topcoat.
Even that makes it seem more complicated than it is though -- basically the steps are cut, stick, wet, smooth, and finish.
I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base polish, and all of these tattoos came from the "Hers" tattoo set. BigRuby also offers a bunch more tattoo pack themes like "His," "Sea," "Garden," and "Juju," among others!
Obviously I piled a TON of tattoos on my nails, but you could use one or two as an accent if you want a simpler manicure. I actually have a couple of looks saved up that only use single tattoos, but I just couldn't wait to share this crazy one with you.
You can buy bigRuby tattoos on www.bigrubytattoos.com. Each pack retails for $12, though they have a few packs on sale right now, too! You can also find the brand on Twitter.