I loved loved loved how many of you participated in my last nail art contest. I saw so many amazingly creative manicures and was pleased to see people excited about submitting.
This time, the prize is sponsored by The New Black. In a nod to their color-coordinated ombre sets, I've decided to make the theme "COOL COLORS" or "WARM COLORS."
This means that your manicure must be made using only warm colors or only cool colors. Choose one and rock that color palette!
- Only one entry per person, please!
- You must choose either warm colors (red, orange, yellow, pink) or cool colors (green, blue, purple, teal). Black and white are freebies. You do not have to use all of the colors in the color temperature you choose.
- You must do these designs on your own nails (no nail wheels, please).
- Your design must be new.
- Stamping, decals, wraps, and stickers are not allowed.
- Acrylic paint is not allowed.
- You must submit your designs through the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post between now and September 19th, 2012.
- This contest is open to residents of the United States. The prize will be shipped out directly from The New Black.
Submissions will be judged on creativity, originality, and execution. Submissions will be judged by a panel of non-participating bloggers and myself. The panel will be chosen by me. All decisions are final, and will be made at the discretion of the judging panel.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Get inspired, and then do your nails!
- Take photos of your nails, and then post them on your blog or on a free online photo host like Picasa, Photobucket, or Flickr. If you have a blog, this is a great opportunity to get some exposure! Links back to this contest are appreciated but not required.
- Click the button at the end of this post to add your entry. Fill out the required fields, including the URL where the judges can find your entry, and submit it.
There will be one winner. The winner of this contest, as decided by the panel, will get to pick three of the four ombre sets shown below!